All applications must:
1. Be from an organization within the same or neighboring city of the business you are requesting a sponsorship donation.
2. Preferably be a 501(c)3 organization.
3. Align with IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation’s values of inclusiveness, stewardship, transparency, engagement, and cohesion.
1. IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation will not support organizations that discriminate on the bases of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
2. Sponsorship will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
3. Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (i.e., food pantry).
4. Requests from all local, regional and/or school-based sports teams will not be considered.
5. Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates, and political campaigns, or entities that are not nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted continuously throughout the year and will be notified within forty-five (45) days of submitting the application.