At the current time, this policy is for full-time employees who make a donation to the college/university they attended.
1. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the Matching Donations Program.
2. A gift must be paid, not pledged, in order to qualify for matching.
3. The Matching Fund Limit is $500 per employee per calendar year.
4. The minimum employee gift eligible for a match is $50.
5. Donations are matched on a 1:1 basis.
1. Matching gifts may not be used to satisfy a personal pledge, tithe, or similar commitment.
2. Payment of dues, tuition, memberships or subscription fees.
3. Contributions that result in the employee or other person receiving a benefit (e.g., auction items; raffle, theater, or sporting event tickets; golf tournaments; booster clubs; or benefit meals).
4. Fees for goods or services.
5. Indirect gifts, such as payment of any of the organization’s bills.
6. Contributions that are earmarked for a specific individual, for lobbying or for participation in a political campaign.
7. Deferred gifts (e.g., annuities, charitable remainder trusts), bequests and insurance premiums that name the Eligible Organization as a beneficiary.
8. Payments that do not otherwise meet the requirements of this policy.
Failure to comply with the policy may result in disciplinary measures and/or termination of employment.
Applications will be accepted continuously throughout the year. Applicants will be notified within ten (10) business days of submitting the application.