All applications must:
1. Be from a documented 501(c)3 organization
2. Align with IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation’s values of inclusiveness, stewardship, transparency, engagement, cohesion
3. Fit within one of these four pillars:
a. Food Scarcity/Food Banks
b. Shelter security through new builds
c. Environmental Sustainability
d. Diversity and Inclusion in the trades
1. IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation will not support organizations that discriminate on the bases of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
2. Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
3. Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (i.e., food pantry).
4. Requests from all local, regional and/or school-based sports teams will not be considered.
5. Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates, and political campaigns, or entities that are not nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
6. Financial requests for capital campaigns will not be considered if the request from the Foundation is for more than approximately 20% because we do not want to be the main source of income for this request.
EXPECTATIONS FROM GRANT RECIPIENTS:
The IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation will request year-end impact reports from all grant recipients so that we can review exactly how the funds were utilized and the impact made to the community. The IDEAL INDUSTRIES Foundation also plans to highlight the overall impact made by all grant recipients in the different communities on our website and other communication methods.
Applications will be accepted continuously throughout the year. Applicants will be notified within ninety (90) days of submitting the application.